As of january 2016, we have one post-doc/research engineer open position in the group:
- One (1) year post-doc position to work on design and implementation of low cost and high energy efficiency hardware accelerators for machine learning.
The required skills are:
- hacker level VHDL programming and FPGA (Xilinx) tools usage,
- good C programming capabilities,
- CMOS transistor level behavior understanding is a plus (may have to do some spice stuff if we finally target an ASIC)
The pay is fixed on national pay grid and depends on the diploma of the candidate.
Contact Frédéric Pétrot <Frederic.Petrot@imag.fr> for details.
Past open positions, now obsolete
- One (1) year post-doc to work on MPSoC virtualization. Check here for a few more details post-doc-os. You may contact both Olivier Gruber <Olivier.Guber@imag.fr> and Frédéric Pétrot <Frederic.Petrot@imag.fr> for details.
- Eighteen (18) months engineering position to work on so called “native simulation” of multiprocessor systems on chip. The required knowledge includes SystemC and simulation at high level of abstraction at large, and the ability to dig into hairy code, as the native simulation approach we work on is based on KVM, the Linux Kernel Virtual Machine. However, KVM knowledge is not required. It is clearly a plus, but the will of understanding what’s going on under the hood is enough from that side. This job is funded through a French national, industry driven, project, and includes not only software and hardware models R&D, but also project meetings with the partners, daily followup of the project and and deliverable production, in terms of software and reports. Please contact Frédéric Pétrot <Frederic.Petrot@imag.fr> for details.